test response

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:55:00 -0600

Just to let you know, I did not receive your test message. Nobody did.

The announcer at a cooking competition: "Tasting, tasting, 1, 2, 3 ..."

Describe the call of the blond owl: "What? What?"

Sorry, silly mood. Back to work.

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Conrad Hoffsommer
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 7:31 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Fwd: test

Ignore at your peril...
;-}

No messages for past 24 hours? Very hard to believe!

Just tested incoming from another address and it worked fine.

Oh, go ahead and ignore this...

>test
>

>Conrad Hoffsommer, Decorah,Iowa
>My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
>It's gone right now and didn't leave a forwarding address.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder

---