Customer Locations

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 23:15:44 EST

Doug,

When I became self-employed several years ago, I needed all the work I could
get, so I took stuff that I probably wouldn't have taken otherwise.  IN the
end, it has paid off.  I have enough people in outlying areas that I can usually
schedule a couple in that area, along with one on the way out or back or
both.  It's kind of nice to get into other areas for a change of scene, and so I
can listen to some  good tunes in the peace of my car....:-)

Dave Stahl