online scheduling

Brad Smith, RPT staff@smithpiano.com
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 23:57:21 -0500

Yes, I've been doing it for the past 4 months, see links on my site for
info.
It takes some forethought, but it is highly worth it, and customers love
it.

I had originally wanted to do this back in 1997  see post:

> Date:          Sun, 16 Nov 1997 08:47:59 -0500
> From:          Brad Smith <bsmith006@sprintmail.com>
> To:            pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject:       software/technology question

> To All,
> I have this fantasy of having my own web page where customers can
> schedule appointments by clicking/pointing.  Any ideas where to start
> looking for help to do this?  Or what types of software can be used
for
> this?  I would like to put schedule parameters in place, and have my
> customers fit into them as much as possible. Thanks for any input.

Best regards,

Brad Smith, RPT
Smith Piano Services
800-964-TUNE (8863) Toll Free
603-625-4696 in New Hampshire
483 Donald Street
Bedford, NH 03110
brad@smithpiano.com
NEW!! 24/7 Online Appointment Scheduling
www.smithpiano.com