Help with "bad" tuning...need help

Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:47:56 +0100

I kind of like << a quarter tone >> myself.  Has a nice ring to it.  I
think it was Terry who first coined the term, and its easy, catchy, and
quite precise... has a good chance of becoming a big hit me thinks.

That said.. I'm still having a bit of trouble figureing out whether
"over"  a quarter tone flat means <<less then>> or <<more than>> :)

anun