Help with "bad" tuning...need help

Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:47:17 +0100

Well Heck there Jeck... :)... I can relate to that, but then when the
discussion is first up and we are phazeing around the <<lets aggree on
terminology>> bit.... then it seems only right to attempt to point in the
appropriate direction for the relavant venue. :)

I coitenly dont mean to demean our bud James... heck I bonnered a bit myself
just a bit back.  All in good fun yes ?

Cheers
RicB