Unauthorized mis-quote

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:16:42 -0800

I accurately quote:

"As some of you may know I wrote a short essay expressing some of my thoughts on
last year's NAMM show for the Piano World web site. In this essay I made some
comments about the Perzina piano factory in Germany and the vertical pianos now
bearing the Perzina name but which are currently being manufactured in China."

Del
Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
512 Hanna Avenue