Post to moderated list

Andrew Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:31:14 -0700

Note that your "files" post was not rejected, just held for approval of a
moderator.  The message was sent to you automatically so you'd understand
why the picture doesn't just show up immediately -- it gets held for a
little while until the admin-of-the-week can approve it.

I'm sure you'll understand why we don't have the pictures just automatically
pop up on the web site when they're posted (hint: spammers in the porn
industry would love our web site if we did that).

You did the right things, posting the picture there so dialup people don't
have to download it.  Now please understand there will be a brief delay as
it gets approved, because we're trying to do the right thing as well.

-andy