Help with "bad" tuning...need help

Thu, 16 Dec 2004 23:55:43 +0100

Avery Todd wrote:

> Ric,
>
> Could you clarify a little bit?????? :-)

Hmm... thought that was pretty clear... :)... but ok I have a whirl at
another wording.  Lets see....

You'll agree that whatever tomatoes that actually exist on vines in May
are green ones yes.... ?  At least in the northern hemisphere outside of
greenhouses ??...

And you will agree that Phil is your basic all around great guy too yes
???...

So... I was just sort of underscoreing the later with the former.... as
it were... and finishing it all off with a bit of  Toast..

Clear ?

:)

RicB