Cents: was help with bad tuning...Ric B. Eastern Scale?

Robin Hufford hufford1@airmail.net
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:32:39 -0600

Hey Ric,
     c-d, 1 whole tone:   d-e,  2 whole tones : e-f(sharp)3 whole tones,
f(s)-g(s)4 whole tones,g(s)-a(s) 5 whole tones,a(s)-b(s) 6 whole tones
which is (C, the octave):  One could say there were seven letters
counting the b sharp, but there are six intervals of a whole tone each
for the octave. .
Regards, Robin Hufford