Ric's contribution

Robin Stevens pianoman@westnet.com.au
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:40:02 +1030 (Cen. Australia Daylight Time)

Yes....yes... Keep Ric. I love his posts ..but...lets not forget that
sometimes he gets too involved in the super trivia and sends multiple pos=
ts
a day.=0D
=0D
I think what I really meant to say was for all contributors to understand
that many of us are travelling tuners, and coming home to 500-600 posts a=
the end of the week is a real pain in the rear end!! =0D
=0D
We in Australia are the dead opposite to this chat page. Out of 58
subscribers we are lucky to get one or two posts a month!! which is very
disappointing to say the least.=0D
=0D
Have a merry Xmas and a happy new year=0D
=0D
Robin Stevens=0D
=0D
=0D