Ric's contribution

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 12:25:32 -0600

Quentin,

To the best of my "remembering", no one suggested kicking Ric out of here.
Someone was just frustrated by the high volume of posts on a "not very
rewarding subject" :-) and he just commented that Ric had posted 19 (I think
it was) posts so far that day. He later posted that "of course he didn't
want Ric kicked out" or some such comment.

Most of us occasionally post too much, joke too much, do loooooonnngg posts,
etc. at one time or another. I know I have!

Let's not let this become another 'tempest in a teapot'! :-)

Avery