Dale's contributiosns, was Ric's contribution

Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:21:07 +0100

Hey there Dale... personally... I have enjoyed just about every thing
you've written through the years.  Even when you are getting on my
case... hehe.

Seriously tho,  Right... I get carried away from time to time,  but Dean
had it right.  I really do enjoy conversing with you all, both on and
off topic. That goes for each and every one of you.

Sorry tho, if once in a while I get a bit carried away :)

Cheers, and Merry Christmas back Dale.

RicB