Schaff longer new jack spring!

Alpha88x@aol.com Alpha88x@aol.com
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:43:24 EST

Greetings,

             I spoke with Cal, Schaff piano sales tech rep and I asked about
these new way longer springs. He said they got some calls commenting on how
long they were but he said no complaints in performance.

             I put the wippens and key sticks in #'s 38 through 43.
Beginning with key#38 having the old spring and alternating #39 new, #40 old.....etc.
There seems to be no detectable difference, however I am going to level and
fine regulate those 6 keys to determine if these springs are a go. I'll let you
know how it woiks out. So far so good.

Julia Gottchall,
Reading, PA