bobbling hammers....etc.

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:11:01 -0600

>I sort of agree, Keith. I just don't understand why it's such a big
>problem telling
>the list what one's name is and where one is from!
>
>Avery

Right, just like it's no problem refusing to divulge your name in a face to
face conversation. It's a minimum courtesy and credibility thing. Where
you're from is utterly unimportant, other than providing context and
perspective for evaluating attitudes and approaches. Do here only and all
you would in person. In other words, come as you are or stand over there
out of the way where we can watch you. Some of us have no use or tolerance
for people who won't take the responsibility for their own identity. It's
pretty basic stuff.

Where are you from...?

Ron N