regulation problems in Aeolian era M and H 50"

Sun, 19 Dec 2004 12:14:11 +0100

Hmmm... well... to begin with... a key dip over 11 mm is just plain
wrong no matter how you look at it. An action with up to 20 mm of dip
and still doesnt bottom out has something very wrong with it indeed,
perhaps something wrong with the whole keybed.  You are either going to
have to figure out whats wrong yourself, or get somebody to help you
look it over.  Regardless of how much you know, a bit of outside help
can ofte times be worthwhile yes ??

Cheers
RicB