signing your name to posts comments

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:37:36 -0800

Re: signing your name to posts commentsKeith,
Perhaps you are right. The only thing I can say, in my defense, is that =
I was raised in a very profane environment. This is something I have =
tried to temper my whole life. I will try to do better in the future. As =
for the bullying tactics, please be specific. If I have put myself in a =
bad light with others, I certainly would like to make it right, if =
possible. This current thingee, was misinterpreted by most. I did not =
mean to be a bully. Only to point out protocol and courtesy. I =
apologize, if I was out of line.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Keith McGavern=20
  To: Joe Garrett=20
  Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 3:35 PM
  Subject: Re: signing your name to posts comments

  At 3:11 PM -0800 12/19/04, Joe Garrett wrote:
    ...  I don't know why you are against a full signature. Just seems =
courtesy to me.<G>

  Joe, I'm not against a full signature, only against persons making =
intimidating comments towards another who obviously is relatively new to =
the list. A bully attitude, so to speak. And you know you exhibit that =
nature towards others as well, and even have done so towards the PTG and =
its officers privately and publicly.

  For gosh sakes, Joe. you're making a big deal out of this, and yet you =
use profanity in many of your posts. Where's the courtesy in that?

  You're supposed to be one of the examples for others in the industry =
as an RPT.

  Check out the back of your membership card, and see if you don't =
cringe a bit.

  Merry Christmas, man.

  Keith