ideas wanted for PTG meeting

Alpha88x@aol.com Alpha88x@aol.com
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:34:49 EST

Greetings,

             What are some good ideas for the technical presentation at a PTG
meeting that I have agreed to host at my house for March's meeting?

               As a new piano tech, I feel like: What can a newbie show
professionals?
Since I've studied piano music alot, classical and jazz, methinks that a
session on music theory may be insightful...explain the circle of 5ths and then, a
little bit of information on the periods of music ie: Resinnance, Baroque,
Classical periods and what all that means.

Julia Gottchall,
Reading, PA