SawStop safety table saw

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:26:47 -0500

A good point Jim. I wonder how many do have the splitter still installed
with the anti kick back fingers too! Truth is that while they were good
ideas they became a pain in the butt to use. I figure this new system will
become a pain in the butt too and then cause people to disable it as well
but not before someone makes their profit on a MANDATORY system. Sheesh!

Best,
Greg Newell