SawStop safety table saw

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:35:34 -0500

And then what if the device doesn't work in the first place? My wife was
involved in a fairly serious car accident about 2 years ago where no one
was hurt but there was pretty serious car damage. The air bag never
deployed. Could it be that the air bag ( or SawStop) could lend one a false
sense of security? All more food for the blood sucking lawyers I'd say when
all we have to do is realize that it is a dangerous machine and learn to be
careful. Add it if you like but if you make it mandatory you open the door
to all this legal junk and more.

Greg Newell