Plastic Flange Bushings

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:31:52 -0800

PVC-E works very well and is easy to use.<br><br>
For non-felt joints, C/A glue and epoxies also work.<br><br>
Normal wood glues will not adhere to the ABS.<br><br>
Don Mannino RPt<br><br>
At 08:05 AM 12/23/2004, you wrote:<br>
face=3D"arial" size=3D2>Just
had to replace a missing plastic flange bushing. I'd like to know what
the preferred glue is for this application. Don or ?<

Phew!! Thanks Don!<G> The flange in question was not a Kawai, but rather =
a Knight. The flanges appeared to be ABS, so I used PVC-E, (on a hunch)! =
Nice to know I didn't screw up.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police