Action Model

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:33:11 -0600

David,

Thank you for your response. My new thoughts are to use decreasing hammers
from bass to treble. It illustrates futher fundimentals that we are acutely
aware of, but not to most pianist/musicians. I think that I am over
engineering at this point, however the idea is to educate the  teacher and
user the need for proper maintenence.

> I think that's a great idea.
>
> David I.

I am working on a one