Printer

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:53:02 -0600

Colleagues:

=20

When I was doing in-home tuning, I used a laptop computer for running
TuneLab, and carried a Canon BJC-50 portable printer for printing
invoices etc.  I have become a full-time employee of SMU and I'm not
really doing any more in-home service.  I'm not using that printer at
all and would entertain offers for it. =20

=20

The printer runs off a rechargeable battery, (or can be plugged in) and
has both color and black-and-white print heads.  I always used the IR
port so I wouldn't have to use any wires, but it will also run with the
printer cable.

=20

Anyone interested contact me privately at the email address below.

=20

dave

=20

David M. Porritt, RPT