Some Changes, and Thanks

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 20:21:34 EST

Thanks Paul
   For perhaps at times  a thankless job. This  is often the case in
volunteer work & I for one say a great big thanks for  all your efforts & good fortune
on the piano tech school  project.
   sincerely
   Dale Erwin

To all on both lists:

At the end of January, after  three years, I will be quitting my involvement
with the Piano Techicians  Journal as Assistant Editor. My primary
responsibility has been for the  creation of the Q&A every month, wholly dependent on the
posts and good  graces of those who have been contributing to both the
pianotech and CAUT  lists. Your willingness to share has been phenomenal, and your
responsiveness  to me and to the Journal over the years reaches heroic
proportions. Thank you.  In my place, Mary Smith from Texas will be new to the staff
of the Journal.

I will now be involving myself in the start-up of The Chicago School  for
Piano Technology, a full curriculum technical school for aspiring piano
technicians. If you know of anyone who might be interested, please send them  our way.
For the time being we have a survey site at _http://pianotechschool.com_
(http://pianotechschool.com/)  which will  soon become our website address.
Questions can be addressed to  chipianoschool@aol.com, or phone calls can go to
312/666-7440. Wish us  luck. And again, thank you.

Paul Revenko-Jones