Tuning Levers/Contacting Yamaha

Bob Hull hullfam5@yahoo.com
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:08:22 -0800 (PST)

List,
This topic leads me to ask something I've been
wondering about.  Probably a dumb question that I
should know but how do you get parts and tools from
Yamaha?  Call tech support or online?  I tried to send
an email to Yamaha tech support a few weeks ago but
they have not responded.  One of the supply houses
used to carry Yamaha items but quit I think.

Bob Hull