Seeking year made of P.A. Starck - SN #202617

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 05:59:45 -0500

Hechler Family wrote:

> That sounds like a winner to me. However the plate says P.A. Starck.
>
> Would Jesse French still use the Starck name on the plate?

Duaine, I don't know for sure..I'm not sure anyone does for sure. I just
mentioned that because Pierce has the 2 names working together in 1955(I
know..I know)..but the Jesse French name was under the control of
someone else for a majority of the time after 1927 up until 1955,
according to Pierce, when PA Starck started......

Sometimes you don't have a real answer to a name with a serial#..I've
come across it a few times over the years myself, as I'm sure most of us
have.

Trying to read between the lines,
Phil Bondi(Fl)