Cable spinet

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:22:49 -0600

Hi All,
Tomorrow I am having delivered an 80's Cable spinet to my place.  I came
across it when tuning a piano that my client gave her piano to her daughter
and the daughters piano is coming to me, for no cost to me.
Question; What would be your favorite things to do with this gem to make it
better at relatively low cost?  Since it will be mine to do with as I will,
I would like to see what can make it  better.  Could be interesting.
Please, no suggestions to refuse delivery
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010