Pianomation QRS action removal

Jon Page jonpage@comcast.net
Sun, 01 Feb 2004 11:24:14 -0500

Wayne,
If I recall correctly, the plugs connecting the keyboard components (if any)
are not that great and do not feel 'well-plugged-in'. So don't try to force the issue.

Other than that, the only thing to look out for is when reinserting the action.
Use the key slip to hold all the keys down (sharps too) so that the backs of the keys
will clear the lifters, in doing so; you must also depress the damper pedal.

That's the only 'tricky' part of which that I am aware.

Regards,

Jon Page, piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
mailto:jonpage@comcast.net