no down-bearing revisited

Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:44:26 -0000

Hello List - and David Skolnik who said: " I suspect and fear that =
consideration of downbearing in harpsichords, while related, will =
digress into a harpsichord discussion.  If you wish to pursue that idea, =
give it a different title." Thanks for making that point, David. I have =
no desire to change the thread into a Harpsichord discussion. As you =
said - it's related. This is the reason I aired that point and wondered =
if there was any observations which could be made regarding such =
relativity.
Regards from a dark Sussex
Michael G (UK)