Soundboard stiffening (was Re: No downbearing)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sun, 01 Feb 2004 23:35:46 -0600

>I believe I've said a number of times now that I'm not interested in
>absolute numbers.  I'm responding to the implication that I can measure
>negative downbearing in a significant area  of a piano and be told, by a
>dealer or other technician that that's OK.  I don't even particularly care
>what it sounds like!

Well then I confess you've lost me altogether. I thought that had been
answered already, and if you don't particularly care what it sounds like,
what's the difference?

Thoroughly confused, and it's pumpkin time. I'll read the next one tomorrow
if the snow doesn't pull a tree down on the power line - or me.

Ron N