verituner review readable?

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:14:28 +0000

Hi to everyone on both lists-

I've shared the VT review from this month's Journal with my parents, (it's
always nice to make mom proud, awwww) as well as co-workers at the school.
The response has been pretty consistent:  "Wow! That's great, but I couldn't
understand a thing you were writing about."

So, how 'bout it, especially you non-ETD types, was it at all helpful?  Did
it make sense?

Ron Koval
(waiting for the approaching nasty weather in Chicagoland)

Find high-speed ‘net deals — comparison-shop your local providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com