verituner review readable?

Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:17:23 +0100

I loved it Ron.

Tho I am very familiar with ETD useage, I still think you did a bang up
job of it. For what its worth... I got the same reaction to my article..
and have gotten more or less that kind of reaction to others I have
published elsewhere. I guess if you want to understand such articles...
you either have to relate to begin with... or put yourself down on the
study bench and figure out whats being said. Many.. of not most people
get headaches doing that and opt for a beer and a football game... grin.

Cheers, and well done !
RicB