Correspondence tuning courses

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:37:01 -0700

imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Barry=20
  To: Piano List=20
  Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 2:43 PM
  Subject: Correspondence tuning courses

  Hi everyone..

  I would like to get some reaction from you regarding the =
correspondence courses available.. eg: Randy Potter and the American =
School of Tuning etc.

  There are no "hands on" courses available in Australia anymore except =
occasional apprenticeships.

  Has anyone successfully passed one of these correspondence courses and =
would you recommend them?

  Thanks
  Barry