Virus Alert

Tue, 03 Feb 2004 07:58:34 +0100

Hi folks

Seems there is some rather aggressive virus being sent around, and its
definantly got ahold of my address and post subjects that  I have used.
My machine is virus free according to Norton. Still, any post any of you
recieve from me off list should be treated with due care.

I've seen what appears to be the same virus sent around from 50 - 60
addresses this past week, and it almost looks like the object is to get
servers to ban one another.

In anycase... keep you virus checkers up to date and on full alert.

RicB