lid construction

Tue, 3 Feb 2004 15:23:37 -0000

Hello List and Andrew R
Yes... the first thing I thoiught of when I read your post was to iron =
the veneer on. Gets rid of bubbles etc. I have no experience in an area =
that large though so held my noise until now when I see: " Andrew-I =
believe its possible to coat both veneer & lid with thin Hot hide or is =
it tight bond, anyway & then Iron it firmly into place. I'll check with =
Bob Davis. I think he & Marcia have done this a few times.=20
from Erwinspiano.
Regards Michael G (UK)