Please help!!!! Weber Concert grand scaling?????

D.L.Bullock dlbullock@att.net
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:38:41 -0600

I got no real answer when I posted this before.

I need the correct stringing scale for a Weber concert grand 8'11" from
1908.  This is after the AEolian merger.  I have one in the shop that had
the strangest scale I've seen on any piano and I have done a few in the last
few decades.  Nothing in Travis about this length.  I don't know if it had a
model number or letter back then as the plate was painted.

I either need the original or I need someone to do a scale for it, or I need
pointers to do my own.  Original is preferred as the customer wants original
factory by all means.

D.L. Bullock  St. Louis
www.thepianoworld.com