Piano Shop

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 00:01:22 EST

rrg@unlv.nevada.edu writes:

> Announcing the completion of our new rebuilding shop, soon to be known as
> "Southwest Piano Technologies".  Catchy huh?  For whatever unknown reason the
> public seems to be turned on to catchy and meaningless marketing phrases like
> "High-Tech", "Technologically Advanced", and "State of the Art".  We figured
> "Piano Technologies" had a nice ring to it.

Rob,

Congratulations on the completion of your shop.  I can't wait until I have at
least a garage.  It's hard to do rebuilding out of the trunk of my Saab.

The name is quite catchy.  What gives it the nice ring?  IMHO, it's the
plural version of technology, "technologies."  Has a very authoratative sound to it.

Dave Stahl