Gina Carter

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:57:57 EST

In a message dated 04/02/04 9:47:48 PM, agilreath@mindspring.com writes:

<< I can't help but think that her spirit would smile down on us for
doing everything we can to continue building the organization she so
loved.  I personally feel that donations to the Foundation in her name
would be the best tribute we could give one who gave so much. >>

I second Alan's thoughts on this.........

 Gina was so much a part of the Guild that at times it was hard to seperate
the two in conversation. Even more, she was a force in our lives in the Guild
as surely as day follows night. We shall miss her and her ready and willing
smiles, her offer to help all, share her knowledge, her tireless energy on our
behalf, her warmth.  Mostly though for those of us who knew and loved her the
best we shall miss her...Gina..... not Gina, RPT but Gina the person.... she
leaves a hole in our lives that shall not be filled......... ever.
 Go with God girl...you did good.
Jim Bryant  (FL)