Soundboard stiffening

Thu, 05 Feb 2004 22:56:14 +0100

Delwin D Fandrich wrote:

>>     Gawd... you get so agressive.... I'd worry about your blood
>>     pressure :)
>>
>>     Sorry I asked...
>>
>>     RicB

Nice try Delwin. Its not me whos twisting and turning... but I  am not
going to bother playing discussional tactics with you. I have attacked
no-one.... and really... given the tone of your last post... I am quite
aghast that you would try and accuse me of being the attacker.

You seem to think I am deliberatly twisting and perverting the meanings
of others for some perceived personal benifit...what that might be I
cant possibly imagine.. but whatever. In  anycase.. I am neither
attacking, twisting, perverting, undermining or any of these things you
imagine. I am simply asking questions or clarifications about points I
do not understand clearly...

Why you bother blackwashing  people who put questions to your
standpoints I am sure I will never understand. Nor do I really care.

Try as you will... you wont get me to dislike you, or slash out at you
or play any of these sorts of games. Nor will you convince anyone...
well ok.. maybe one.. hehe...  that I am here to subvert rather then to
learn. But by all means... please have fun in the attempts ... grin.

Glad to here about the blood pressure....

and btw.. I get it alright.

> Well, I'm sorry you still don't get it. I've tried to offer the best
> explanations I can within the time constraints under which I work.
> Obviously you consider them to be inadequate. Some of this stuff
> you're only going to get by thinking about it and reasoning it through
> for yourself. And maybe getting out in the workshop and trying it out
> for yourself. It does no good to twist the words or meanings of
> others. Nor does it do any good to attack those who have spent some
> considerable amount of time and effort to answer your questions over
> the years. (My blood pressure, by the way, is just fine. Thanks for
> asking....)

Oh.. and one more thing... if time is really a constraint... you might
consider saving about 90 % of the time you spend writing posts to the
likes of me by simply sticking to the point, and leaving all the extra
ciricular character colouring out...  just a thought.

> Del

Cheers
RicB