Soundboard stiffening

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:43:36 -0800

  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Richard Brekne
  Sent: February 05, 2004 10:25 AM
  To: Pianotech
  Subject: Re: Soundboard stiffening

  Delwin D Fandrich wrote:
    Gawd... you get so agressive.... I'd worry about your blood pressure :)

    Sorry I asked...

    RicB

Well, I'm sorry you still don't get it. I've tried to offer the best
explanations I can within the time constraints under which I work. Obviously
you consider them to be inadequate. Some of this stuff you're only going to
get by thinking about it and reasoning it through for yourself. And maybe
getting out in the workshop and trying it out for yourself. It does no good
to twist the words or meanings of others. Nor does it do any good to attack
those who have spent some considerable amount of time and effort to answer
your questions over the years. (My blood pressure, by the way, is just fine.
Thanks for asking....)

Del