Slotted Wood Screws

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Fri, 06 Feb 2004 10:06:34 -0600

If you haven't already, start saving all slot head wood screws !!!
Since I needed slot head wood screws to work on my player piano, I went
to my local hardware store to buy some. Much to my surprise, 99% of what
I saw were Phillips head screws. I cornered a guy and he told me that
flat head screws are passe' and getting are to find. Everything is going
to Phillips, Square or Torcs (star) head. So, "to keep from getting
screwed" ;-) , save those screws !!

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Organ, Pump Organ