Yamaha repair

Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:36:23 -0000

Hello David L & List
This Butt Loop repair... I always cringe at the thought of having to replace
a bunch of those! It involves removing all hammer assemblies and hoping that
there's a butt-plate so you can get at the flange ears. If not I know of no
other way than to re-centre the butt flanges in order to get at and saw out
the old cord ends from the ears and glue in new cord loops. A tedious job.
Any way of reducing this tedium would be very laudamus. :-) Amen
Regards
 Michael G (UK)