Aging of hammer felt

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:22:24 +0100

Aside from general atrophy... I would think quite a bit would have to do
with what kind of life the hammers had lived.  Were they fond of tobacco
?  Over enthusiastic about getting a sun tan each year ?  Neglectful of
there skin in the dry winters ??  Tenancies towards overweight ?

Things get old. Most things tend to mellow for a while as they get
older,  before they quietly dissipate into the stuff that they were made
of.. Course some things get just plain cranky instead... :)

Cheers

RicB