Microsoft Patches Serious IE Flaw/Heckler

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Fri, 06 Feb 2004 13:46:10 -0600

It truly not a vendetta - just passing the word along. Besides, I don't
know about you, but I don't have time to sit around and rebuild my PC
every couple of days.

Apparently, you do, otherwise you would take the message at face value
instead of slamming me for sending them.

Besides, a lot of other people on this list welcome my messages. You, on
the other hand, would rather slam me than ignore it !!

And that is getting boorish to me !!

AND MY NAME WAS SPELLED WRONG !!