Soundboard stiffening-thanks Ron-N ( Here's that response I promised. )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:59:25 -0800 (PST)

Ron,
    Your "response" as it were, avoided answering the
basic question that I posed: that a board constrained
by the rim glue joint will have the forces you
observed re-directed outwardly.
    And you indulged in insult and rudeness to a post
which I very diligently tried to make as polite and
objective as possible, for the mutual benefit of all
readers.
    These two aspects of your "response" can only
detract from your credibility.
     I have no doubt that if I replicated the
experiment you created, I would observe the same
effect. But your setup does not mirror a board
installed in a rim, where other factors come in to
play. Right???
     Please abandon the invective and address the
actual question at hand.
     Thank You,
     Thump