Microsoft Patches Serious IE Flaw/Heckler

Allan Gilreath agilreath@mindspring.com
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 00:10:06 -0500

Maybe it=92s just my naivet=E9, but aren=92t both the point and the
counterpoint both just expressions of opinion?=20

=20

Allan

Allan L. Gilreath

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of George Takats
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 10:55 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Microsoft Patches Serious IE Flaw/Heckler

=20

Are we living in democracy?  If yes than each has the right to express
an opinion.
George Takats
At 10:14 AM 2/6/04, you wrote:

Heckler said: "If you are still using Internet Explorer, how many more
reasons is it
going to take to switch to another browser ?

Heckler,
Your vendetta is becoming extremely tedious and boorish. Please stop.
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I