Microsoft Patches Serious IE Flaw/Heckler

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Fri, 06 Feb 2004 23:51:24 -0600

YES, but the facts still remain that IE (and Windows) has enough "holes"
and "leaks" that the viruses are causing major havoc with personal and
business PCs and servers. And, another fact that, even though MS
considers Linux a major threat to Windows long term survival, MS is
using Linux internally to save their own backsides from getting hit by
the same viruses that are affecting everyone else.

In other words as pictured: Internet access to MS web servers -> Linux
pass-through webpage services -> MS web servers

Or to put it another way, MS is using Linux to find the holes and leaks
in their own software !!