veritune

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 05:41:18 -0500

I have not used a Peterson tuner. However, I have a rough understanding =
of their characteristics. IMHO, I would compare the Peterson to perhaps =
a paper airplane and the Verituner to a Bombardier Learjet 45. I was =
thinking maybe of comparing the Peterson to a Piper Cub, but I don't =
think that would be fair, because the Cub and the Learjet do the same =
thing, only one of them does it faster. The Peterson does not do the =
same thing as the Verituner, so I think the paper airplane analogy works =
better.

I have been thrilled with my Verituner for two years now. I had formerly =
used several AccuTuners for years.

Keep in mind though, that even though the Learjet is a very fast, etc. =
"top performance" jet, some folks might prefer a biplane for doing =
stunts, or maybe a sailplane for that type of thrill, etc., etc. Just =
because the Verituner may arguably be the most technologically advanced =
electronic tuning device, other machines like the Sanderson AccuTuner, =
and computer programs like CyberTuner and TuneLab have great utility and =
their virtues are extolled by their respective owners. Among these four, =
it is a preference thing. But all these four systems are in a different =
class than the Peterson.

Please, anyone out there, correct me if I am wrong.

Terry Farrell=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20