veritune

Gevaert Pierre pierre.gevaert@belgacom.net
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 21:46:00 +0100

C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

I worked  with a Verituner for two years now and I'm still amazed to =
hear de results of the tunings it produces. Great machine!

Pierre Gevaert
Belgium----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Barry=20
  To: Piano List=20
  Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 5:36 AM
  Subject: veritune

  Hi everyone.. I have been trawling the archives on information on =
Veritune.  Most of the entries are from a few years ago when the =
prototype was first displayed and vary between scepticism, wait and see, =
 and cries of "hoax!"

  Have anyone been using it consistently and what are your current =
thoughts?

  I'd be interested also in your comparisons to other ETDs particularly =
the Peterson 490ST

  Thanks
  Barry