Service call frustration?!?!?!?!?!?!

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 03:12:07 EST

TP,

You get one of these occasionally, and you hope they never call again.
Unlike your customer, the people I get who are so picky usually DON'T play the
piano a lick, they just go up and down the keyboard one firmly-struck note at a
time, with one ear cocked to the piano.  Because they don't play or understand
pianos a lick(usually), the problem is not well articulated.

Solving problems that actually exist can be difficult enough.  Then you get
the exasperation of phantom noises.  My sympathies!

Dave Stahl