Odd tuning system

Robin Stevens mmrr6596@bigpond.net.au
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 08:36:39 +1030 (Cen. Australia Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_3RIQLVC0000000000000
Hello Michael...Thanks for the info, although I do not plan to break a
string there is nothing like being prepared!!=0D
=0D
I will take photos if any strings break.=0D
=0D
This piano was bought from Canada  to South Australia in September last y=
ear
=0D
=0D
 The customer kept telling me that THIS piano never goes out of tune!!=0D
=0D
When I saw the piano and the tuning system I knew that some unscrupulous=0D
restorer had taken this lady for a ride. The sound board  had more cracks=
 in
it that a out house dunny wall.=0D
=0D
I suppose the *never goes out of tune* pitch was part of the sales routin=
e.=0D
=0D
Robin=0D
 =0D